Visiting Hours & Policies
Visits from friends and relatives are an important part of a patient's recovery and we welcome them. However, please check with your nurse for any specific guidelines regarding visitors in your area.
- Visitors should limit their stay to 15 minutes
- Only two people should visit at a time
- Visitors may be asked to leave during treatments or examinations
- Visitors should not bring patients food or drinks without the physician’s permission
- Visitors should respect other patients’ rights to privacy and quiet
- Visitors must wear shirts and shoes
- Anyone with a cold, sore throat or other transmittable illness should not visit
- Certain areas, such as the ICU, may not be suitable for children under 12
- Due to allergies related to latex balloons, we ask that you only bring Mylar balloons into the hospital as gifts
Patient Visiting Hours
Generally visiting hours are 7am-9pm, to allow for patient privacy and rest, guests may be asked to leave for periods of time by the Nursing Staff. Exceptions may be made for special circumstances by the Department Manager or AOD.
The following units have restricted visiting hours:
- ICU: Visiting is permitted from 10am-6pm and again from 8pm-9pm.
Visiting is not permitted from 9pm-10am, nor during shift change from 6pm-8pm.
- Behavioral Health: Visiting is only permitted 7:15pm-8:15pm Monday through Sunday.
All visitors must be at least 18 years old and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Exceptions may be made for special circumstances by the Department Manager.
Be certain to call ahead to confirm normal visiting hours are in place prior to arrival. Call (727) 825-1100.