Make a positive difference in someone’s life. Volunteering to help others is not only a wonderful way to support your community, it also promotes wellness and an active lifestyle. St. Anthony’s Volunteer Resources offers many worthwhile and rewarding volunteer assignments. Volunteers can use their special skills, learn new skills, meet new people and maintain an active lifestyle!
By volunteering, you’ll be joining a dedicated group of more than 250 men, women and students who give generously of their talents and time…YOU can make a big difference!
Volunteer Opportunities and Applications:
Perks for Volunteers
As an official St. Anthony's Hospital volunteer, you will receive:
- An orientation to our hospital
- Training and service guidelines specific to your volunteer assignment
- Flexible schedules for mornings, afternoons, evenings or weekends
- Free TB test
- Free flu shot
- Free parking in designated areas
- Free meal tickets
- 15% Discount in Gift Shop
- Access to free health lectures
- Reward and recognition during volunteer week in April
- New friendships with others who share your commitment
- Wellness and an active lifestyle
Please view our available Volunteer Assignments. For current volunteers, the Volunteer Education Manual is now available.
For more information, contact:
Volunteer Coordinator, St. Anthony's