St. Anthony’s now has high-speed wireless Internet access (also known as Wi-Fi) available for patients, visitors and physicians. St. Anthony’s Hospital and St. Anthony's Outpatient Center campuses have been set up as a “hot spot” for free wireless Internet access. As a result, you can go online if you have a wireless device (such as a PDA) or a laptop computer equipped with a wireless card.
The following locations are “hot spots”:
- St. Anthony’s Hospital:
- Parking garage (ground floor),
- All floors of hospital (including patient rooms and waiting rooms),
- Professional Office Building (first floor lobby area),
- Medical Office Building (first floor lobby area),
- Heart Center (first floor lobby area, second floor Cath Lab area and bridge to hospital)
- St. Anthony's Outpatient Center: lobby and eating area near Nature’s Table Cafe
How to connect to the Internet using laptop computers:
- Turn on laptop computer like you normally do.
- If the laptop has a correctly configured wireless card, it should see the network automatically.
- Once the wireless card finds the network, launch the Internet browser to go online.
Please note: St. Anthony's will not provide any technical support for issues with the wireless Internet access.